Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We Are Now A Webkins Family, With A Ducky Cake!

Here's just a couple pictures I wanted to share with you. The first one is the newest members of our family... (L-R) Snowball, Spot, JoJo, Rory, and Cookie. We're a bit late jumping on the Webkins bandwagon, but a dear friend of ours bought the kids their first one, JoJo, and that started it. With two birthdays last week, our little furry family has grown. The kids love playing on the Webkins website with their new friends, but unfortunately, for whatever reason, that website causes our computer to shut down after about 5 minutes of play every single time. Not much fun for little Harpo. (Pop quiz: What movie is that line from?)


This second picture is of the cake the boys picked out for Baby Girl to have on her actual birthday (last Sunday). Isn't is just the cutest?



1 comment:

Fran said...

Oh, oh, I know the pop quiz answer: Finding Nemo!! I hope there's a cool prize! :) I don't know if I should be proud that I knew that answer or worried that I watch to many Disney/Pixar movies!