Monday, April 21, 2008

Anti-Procrastination, Declutter, WHATEVER... It Just Feels Good!

I had, a little late, joined Anti-Procrastination Week (see my first project here), and now Crystal's got a Clear Out the Clutter Challenge going on. It doesn't matter WHAT it's called, I just know that I need to join them ALL!

We are a family of 6 living in a house that is less than 1000 sq. ft. so needless to say, we don't have a lot of room for ANY kind of clutter. However, it somehow always seems to find its way here.

So I am once again (I seem to do this at least once a year) in the middle of de-cluttering/reorganizing our entire house and getting ready for a sale... on-line AND in my front yard!

So here is the next 'before' and 'after' pictures. This is our linen closet/blanket closet/all-extra-medicines-and-other-personal-items closet. When I couldn't put the extra blankets away that the kids had used to make tents without them all falling down on my head, I knew it was time to tackle this mess.

Before...


...and after.


No comments: