Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Cleaning Help

Ahhhh... spring. I love it. It's always been my favorite season. Open windows, gentle breezes, flowers and trees blooming, new life, fresh smells, school winding down, kids going outside. Can anything get any better?

And spring cleaning. It feels so good (once it's over) to have a nice, clean, fresh home. With my recent de-cluttering/straightening kick, my home will soon, once again, be a place of CLEAN peace and enjoyment. Happy sigh...

If you need help with your spring cleaning then check out these great places...

*Cindy's Porch
*Spring Cleaning: A Complete Checklist
*Woman's Day Printable Spring Cleaning Checklists (very pretty!)
*All Things Frugal

Oh, and yes, that really is me in the picture above. I just simply ADORE doing housework in my high heels and pearls!


No comments: