Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What We've Been Up To...

The past month or so has been so busy for us. Here are some pictures I wanted to share with you to show you just what we've been up to...












First of all, this was Princess on Mother's Day. Doesn't she just look so sweet?

















Next, we had to make a trip to Illinois to take
my brother home since his car broke down on
him while he was here visiting. This was Reece Cup sleeping in the van on Princess while she brushed his hair and
watched a movie. R.C. LOVES for someone
to rub his head while he goes to sleep.
Looks like sissy knows her big brother.












And this is how I found my three littlest ones one day... they told me they were 'Pod racing'.















Memorial Day weekend we attended our nephew's
wedding at a beautiful horse farm and Reece Cup was a perfect gentleman for his little sister.


















Baby girl loves to do Before Five in a Row with Princess, and this time Reece Cup wanted to hear the story also. Blueberries for Sal is one of our all-time favorites!














And then, of course, the girls had to make blueberry pancakes!















We had a night of karoke with all of sweetie's family. What fun! This was our first time with karoke, but we loved it and hope to get our own karoke machine some day! Here's our boys singing their little hearts out.



















We went fishing with all the cousins and, without saying a word to anyone or asking for any kind of help, Princess reeled in her very first fish! She was so proud!


















Reece Cup had his 7th birthday, and loved getting presents AND money!




















And last but not least, we just finished up Vacation Bible School last week where I taught for the first time since before I became a mommy. I really enjoyed teaching and my room won for 'Best Decorated Room'! My prize? A $25 gift card to the Cracker Barrel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures. Precious.

Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

beautiful children.

fun times.

great memories.

unlimited imaginations.

With a big !!! at the end of each one!

you've been very busy, Christy!

Love,
Marsha

PS While Blueberries for Sal was one of *my* fav ones-- I remember my Kindergarten teacher reading it to our class. My boys were only slightly interested in it. They do, however, LOVE picking blueberries!