Monday, June 4, 2007

Top Ten Answers You Should NEVER Give to the Question "What?! No School Today?"

I've had this hanging in our school room for years and thought I would share it here. I don't remember where I got it from, but it's GREAT for some 'inside' laughs amongst us weird, unsocialized homeschoolers!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Top Ten Answers You Should NEVER Give to the Question "What?! No School Today?"




*Well normally yes, but this time of year I need help with the planting and plowing.



*Goodness, no!!! I graduated 18 years ago, but thanks for the compliment!



*No, we homeschool. We're just out to pick up a bag of pork rinds and some Mountain Dew, then we gotta hurry home to catch our soaps.



*What?! Where did you guys come from?! I thought I told you to stay at school! I'm sorry. This happens all the time. (sigh)



*There isn't? Why, you'd think we'd see more kids out then, don't you?



*We're on a field trip studying human nature's intrusive and assumptive tactics of displaying ignorance and implied superiority. Thanks for the peek!



*On our planet we have different methods of education. (Shhh! No, I didn't give it away . . . keep your antennae down!)



*Oh my goodness! I thought that today was Saturday . . . come on kids, hurry!



*Noooooope. Me 'n Bubba jes' learns 'em at home. Werks reel good!



*"What? No Bingo today?"



~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!