Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dropping the Pounds FAST!

It's only been 3 days since sweetie and I started following the Kimkins way of eating and I am SO happy to report that he has lost 7.4 pounds and I have lost 10.2!! AND... I started my TOM the day AFTER I started Kimkins, so I consider it a miracle that I've done so well!



I'm telling you, it is a stricter way of eating, but I want this weight gone SO much more than I want the food. It is SO totally worth it. I just have to keep my eyes on the goal and that food doesn't seem so appealing anymore. My favorite saying is... "NOTHING tastes as good as THIN feels!". That is SO true.



Since this is supposed to be a homeschooling blog I'll be posting about my weight loss journey on my SparkPeople blog, so please come visit me there!



And if you'd like to check out the Kimkins plan and read amazing success stories (with before and after pictures...my favorite!) just click here.

No comments: