Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm in Rainbow Resource Heaven!

So, have you gotten yours yet?! How many pages do you have dog-eared already? What's on your wish list for this up-coming school year?



If you don't know what I'm talking about then you need to check out Rainbow Resource and request a catalog.



But let me warn you... if you have never seen a Rainbow Resource catalog, be prepared to sit for hours upon hours, ignoring your home, hubby, and children while highlighting, dog-earing, and praying for your sweetie to increase your homeschooling budget by A LOT!



This catalog is nearly two inches thick and contains over 1300 pages of everything you could ever dream of that relates to homeschooling! If you can't find it in here, honey, you probably don't need it!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Christy,
I have not received my catalog yet which is probably a good thing. I placed my order yesterday for supplies for this fall and already spent way to much money!! Darn that free shipping quota!!

On my list: Reading Made Easy, Kumon workbooks, FIAR Vol. 4 manual (fingers crossed), and several FIAR titles.

I LOVE Rainbow Resource!!

Blessings,
Fran from FIAR boards