Sunday, May 13, 2007

Introducing... The Newest Superhero!

I got so tickled at our newly-turned 8-year-old son tonight.



While sitting next to me in church I heard him whisper to himself, "Oh man!" So I asked him what was wrong.



He had been writing and said, "I spelled Spider-man, Spitter-man!" I don't know why, but I just got so tickled at the way he said it and I couldn't stop giggling at him, which made him start laughing, quietly of course.



So tonight as I put him to bed I told him that maybe that's the new superhero he could be... Spitter Man! He could just spit on all the bad guys... but only if he's saving the world OUTSIDE of the house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Sounds exactly like something Dash would do and say...and he'll be 8 in August. :-)

These are precious times, aren't they?

Love,
Marsha

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Sounds exactly like something Dash would do and say...and he'll be 8 in August. :-)

These are precious times, aren't they?

Love,
Marsha