Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny... Insulting Gifts From a Mother-in-Law



Growing up my favorite game show to watch was Family Fued. It is now Baby Girl's favorite as well. How funny is that? I didn't even encourage it. She just started watching it recently and informed me that it was her favorite.

Tonight she was watching it and one of the surveys was "Name a gift that might be insulting if a woman received it from her mother-in-law". I got SO tickled at some of the answers so I thought I'd share them here. (For the record, I guessed 4 of them correctly!)

1. Cookbook
2. Cleaning Supplies
3. Lingerie/Clothes
4. Diet Pills/Gym
5. Deodorant
6. C*ndoms
7. Kitchen Appliance (Hey, I'd just say "Cha Ching" to this one! LOL)

Have you ever received anything from your mother-in-law that you could add to this list? I'd love to hear about it!



No comments: