Friday, August 1, 2008

So, Did I Yard Sale This Weekend?


Does this picture give you a hint?

Ugh! I just simply couldn't do it. Too many things to do, not enough time to get them all done. So, my mom and I will be having our yard sale next weekend. Hopefully by then I'll be ready.

Do you like having or going to yard sales? I LOVE going to them, and I LOVE the money I make when I have them. But oh how I hate getting ready for one. And next weekend, it's supposed to be in the low 90's! Have I ever told you that I don't do being hot and sweaty real well? Oh I hate it. Think that could be one reason I have a hard time losing weight? LOL!

I think I'll try to sell as much on-line as I can before next weekend. Anyone interested in board games (we have three huge stacks of them), misc. curriculum, or kid's clothes?

In case you need to do some decluttering and would like to make a couple hundred dollars (or more, possibly less), here is a really good site to help you have a successful yard sale.

No comments: