Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Have You Been to The Homeschool Lounge Yet?


It's not like I need one more thing to keep me on this computer, but this particular website seems to be right up my alley. Who wouldn't love a place where homeschoolers from all walks of life meet up just to chat, share stories and advice, and laugh with those who understand them like no one else can... other homeschoolers!

The Homeschool Lounge seems to me to be a sort of 'Facebook' for homeschoolers. Some of the site features are:
- Create your own space
- Start or join discussions in our Forum
- Join a group
- Promote an existing Blog
- Create a slide show widget of your pictures for your blog
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Live Chat
- Invite other Homeschool Moms, friends and family

I haven't had the opportunity to check it out as much as I'd like, but so far it looks like a really nice place to visit. So, check it out if you get a chance. Maybe I'll see ya' over there sometime!

No comments: