Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Goodwill Treasure!

I hated to leave my blog on such a sour note as my last soapbox post below, so I thought I would share my excitement over the treasure I found at our local Goodwill store yesterday.






I didn't go in intentionally looking for a set of canisters, even though I haven't owned a set in about 10 years, but when I saw these I just couldn't pass them up! The black color goes great with our decor and you can hardly find canister sets in the stores any more. Don't know what's up with that. Maybe cause nobody's cooking at home anymore so there's no need for containers for their flour and sugar? IDK. (Dontcha just love those text message commercials?)



Anyway, I paid a whoppin' $5.00 for the whole set and aren't they just boo-tiful? I think so! I couldn't wait to get home and scrub them up real good (now they look brand new!) and find a spot for them! Sadly, the fish had to find a new home.



It doesn't take much to make me happy.

No comments: