Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas Around Here!

I did it! After being here on Blogger for several months I finally figured out how to change the look of my blog! I used to do it all the time when I was at HomeSchoolBlogger, but simply couldn't figure it out here. All it took was waaayyy too many hours of sitting here and playing around with the code until I figured it all out. Now, if I can just remember what I did when it's no longer Christmas!



So what do you think? Like it? I don't know, I think the colors make me look a little bit sickly in my avatar picture. Ah well. It's a miracle we even have a picture of me at all, since I adamantly refuse to be photographed, so I guess we'll just stick with the sickly-looking one.



Oh, speaking of HomeSchoolBlogger, which I still love intensely (but just didn't have the patience to figure all the new changes out so that's why I moved to Blogger...so I could figure a WHOLE NEW place out *rolling my eyes at myself on that one*)... ANYWAY, if you know of the Surez's at all (the publishers of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine), head on over to their blog (or here at Paul's blog, which has more pictures and even a few videos of the new tiny miracle) and congratulate Paul and Gena on the birth of their new little daughter, Susanna Hope! She's such a cutie-patootie!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I like it, very Christmasie!

I finally gave up and paid someone to hook me up with a Winter blog!

Such a slacker I am, but I just could not figure it out! :o)

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Definitely festive, Christy! You are brave to figure out code and such... template tweaking is definitely not my strong suit.

And I don't think your avatar looks sickly. It's just not as bright as the rest of your blog right now. I think you look beautiful!

Anyhoo, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, my friend.

Love,
Marsha