Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yes You CAN Wear Dresses in the Winter!

I used to wear skirts and dresses all the time, and you know what? I really liked it. I felt so much more feminine. I was treated nicer by strangers, more respectful even.



Sadly, I have to shrink back into those skirts and dresses before I can dress that way again (because I can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe, nor do I want to, for the new size I am). But I WILL get there with God's help.



Until then, I found this article the other day by way of Mrs. U's blog (which is one of my favorite blogs to visit) and it really made me long for those... now, you gotta say this in a Ms. Scarlet accent... soft, feminine, lady-like days of wearin' dresses again. I thought some of you might enjoy the tips and ideas for wearing dresses and staying warm in winter.



Enjoy!

No comments: