Saturday, August 18, 2007

High School Musical 2

Baby Girl had a High School Musical 2 party and sleepover last night and it was a big success! Here are a few pictures from it...




After a bit of swimming, the girls came in and joined in the countdown to HSM2. Notice Handsome in the left side of the picture with his hands over his ears...LOL! This was the first time he and Reece Cup had been at home while Baby Girl had her girlfriends over. They were quite surprised at just how loud pre-teen girls can be!







Once the much-anticipated movie of the century started, there was no other place to sit other than RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TV!!







Of course, there was lots of dancing!





And lots of cake (along with other goodies!)





Here are some of the goodies each girl went home with...






At the end of the movie where the long-awaited kiss FINALLY came, oh my! You have never heard such squealing and clapping! I'm sure our neighbors across the street heard it!



Overall, the party was a huge success. Baby Girl had a good time and the movie was a hit. I'll try to give my thoughts on the movie soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that is so cool! Look like she had a great time.

Jenn said...

Even my 15 1/2 y.o. is hooked on HSM2 and recorded it the other nite!! =) Looks like a super cool get together with your daughters friends. Neat favors, too! hehe

Jenn

Anonymous said...

I laughed outloud at the kissing reaction! LOL OH to be a teenage girl again. Nah, I take that back. :)

Also...my worries about this school year, mainly stems from the Math which is very aggressive. I guess I'm just not as prepared as I wish I was, I need to work on this. Thanks for your concern and advice, I have to look at the big picture and not worry about what other homeschool families are doing. I've never been one to keep up with the Jones's, so this shouldn't be any different.

Have a terrific week.