Friday, July 13, 2007

Make Math More Fun!

I don't know about you, but I have at least one kiddo here that struggles with math. Always has, but hopefully we can find a way to help her at least understand it a bit easier, even if she never really 'loves' it.



I just found this, Making Math More Fun, and I think this would be a great thing for ALL our kids, not just Baby Girl who dreads math time every day.



We are a big game-playing family and every Friday is Fun-Day here at Lighthouse Academy! So much learning takes place without the kids even realizing it whenever they are playing board/card games. So I'm adding this to my school shopping list for this next school year. Where else can you get so many math games for such a cheap price? And I love that I get them right away! No more waiting on shipping and I don't have to worry about storing one more thing.



Now, if I can just convince Honey that a laminator is an essential tool for any homeschool!



Check it out here! They're having a Friday the 13th special and you get 8 e-books for only $13.00! Now THAT'S what I call a bargain!

No comments: