Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Homeschool Curriculum Exchange




"It’s that time of year again. So many school books to buy for next year, so little money. The curriculum fairs have come and gone, and if you are like me, you are still lacking some of those must-haves (or would-like-to-haves) for the 2007-08 school year".



Janne of 'Janne's Jabberwocky' has come up with a wonderful idea to help those of us who still aren't completely ready for the new school year to begin. Read more about it here.



Seems like I just posted everything, school-wise and more, that I need to move out of here ASAP. But, I'm sure I'll find a few more treasures as I get our school room ready and write out some plans. And I still have a few things I need to get. I'll list those here.




Be sure to go check out Janne's great idea, and let's help get the word out!




My still-to-buy list for the 2007-2008 school year:



*Math U See Epsilon, Delta, and Gamma



*Rod & Staff English for grade 6



*Draw Write Now books



*Beyond Five in a Row Vol. 3



*Above and Beyond Five in a Row



*Galloping the Globe



*Magic School Bus books



*Dear America books



*Timeline figures for American history



*The Dangerous Book for Boys



*Kids cookbooks, one especially to go along with American History



I'm sure I'll think of more as I read through everyone else's lists! I'll just edit this list as needed.



Dontcha' just LOVE the start of a fresh, new school year?!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I thought I remembered seeing you discuss a geography curriculum that looked very hands-on - colorful, projects,etc. I can't seem to locate it on your site. Do you happen to remember one that you suggested??? THANKS!!!