Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Google Reader

One of the reasons I left my old blog and came here to Blogger is the frustration over not being able to keep up with my 'Friends' blogs anymore. If I don't have a one-button, easy way to do this, I simply can't keep up. I don't have the time to visit individual blogs, and I really was missing keeping up with all of my on-line friends.



So, a very sweet lady introduced me to Google Reader and so far I like it. It definitely makes it easy to keep up with all the different blogs I have bookmarked, even though I don't like it nearly as much as when I could just click on 'Friends' at my old blog. But for now, it's better than nothing.



I know several others have been frustrated over losing the 'Friends' option as well, so I just wanted to pass this on. If anyone knows of any other easy options for keeping up on other blogs, please let me know so I can check it out!

No comments: