Friday, July 9, 2010

Blog Walking: Weeks 4 & 5


Busy, busy, busy.  What homeschool momma doesn't always have something a million things to do?

Once again I am a bit behind on taking my weekly blog walk through my fellow crew members blogs.  But, in my defense, I am currently sitting outside ROASTING in the heat and humidity hoping and praying someone, ANYONE(!) will come along and buy take away everything we have sitting here in our yard sale!  Seriously, I feel like the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz when Dorothy throws the water on her.  "I'm M-E-L-T-I-N-G!"  Except someone throwing a bucket of water on me right now would actually be just fine!

Here are some more blogs of those on the Homeschool Crew this year.  And guess what?  I'm one of the featured blogs this week!  Yay me!

Blog Walk, Week 4:
-King Alfred Academy
-Confessions of an Organized Homeschool Mom
-Curriculum Reviews from Oak Creek Farmhouse
-I Can't Decide
-My Life on a Taffy Pull
-Losing My Tale
-Made in His Image
-Serenades and Solace
-Our Village is a Little Different
-SisterTipster's Tell'n It!

Blog Walk, Week 5:
-Buckaroo Days
-Our Homeschool Reviews
-Reed, Party of 6
-Training Hearts at Home (*YaY*)
-Along the Way
-I Love Science!
-Through the Calm and Through the Storm
-Created for Home
-Tractors and Tire Swings
-Guiding Light Homeschool

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey hey hey - stopping by your site AGAIN. This time on the TOS crew blog walk. Our site is on it too this week. What fun! How do I enter to win the free US History item? Take care!

Christy said...

Hi Guiding Light. I apologize. I forgot to include the link to download the US History lapbook. I have fixed it now.

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

Hello from Australia. It's nice to 'meet' you. You have a very handsome family. :)
Catherine (aka alecat, via TOS Crew)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mini-Crew Mate! Just out on my weekly blogwalk stopping in to say "hi". Blog looks great! Julie

i cant decide said...

Hello! I found you on the blogwalk. Nice to meet you!

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Stopping by on a blog walk to say hi! I enjoyed browsing through your blog today.

Heather said...

Hi! Just blog walking from the crew--I love your site! I feel like I really met your kids--the pics are cute:)Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Rodna Allman said...

I usually don't get to the blog walk until Tuesday of each week, but at least we get them up, huh?

Dawn Chandler said...

HI! I am super behind on the blog walk too! I love your blog background and header! So cute!

Dawn
First Year Crew Member
www.tractorsandtireswings.com

Tess said...

Tess here from the TOS Crew. Just wanted you to know I'm following your blog now. Love your title!