Monday, July 14, 2008

King's Island!


We went with our church youth group to King's Island a few weeks ago and it was so much fun! It was Baby Girl's first time on any roller coasters and she loved them. Unfortunately, either mom or dad had to go on them with her. UGH. I'm starting to feel old. Let's just say that I will NEVER ride the Beast again, that's for sure! Think about it... a WOODEN roller coaster? Not only does that not even sound safe, but that thing jerks you so hard that I actually had bruises on my sides from it and had to take two Excedrin after I got off of it! NOOOO thank you.


And the entire time up the first big incline of the Vortex I had my eyes squeezed shut tight, repenting for everything I've ever done...outloud, including being so stupid as to get on that thing!


But then I look at this smile on Princess's face and it was all worth it. This is what it's all about, making those precious, wonderful memories with your children.


No comments: