Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Hate Cleaning the Bathroom!



Next to washing dishes, my most dreaded household chore is cleaning the bathroom. ICK! I know it needs it more than any other room in the house, but the thought of what lurks in there at any given time is enough to make me gag and run the other way!

However, since I just finished scrubbing my tub and sink, I thought I would pass on the easiest way I have found to do so for any others out there that may hate this task as much as myself.

First, I spray the entire area with Scrubbing Bubbles and let it sit for a few minutes to soak in. Then, I simply wipe everything down with a Magic Eraser, or the cheaper equivalent from the dollar store, and rinse it off.

Wala! A quick and easy way to get those tubs clean. Now I'm off to...gag... clean that nasty toilet...gag. I'm thinking that this is a great time to train my children in bathroom scrubbing and sanitation! What would I do if we had more than one bathroom?! Oh just kill me now.

1 comment:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

I would rather clean the bathroom than the kitchen!

At least you see immediate results, it's a small area to work with, and it usually stays cleaner longer.

We have two bathrooms and I have cleaning supplies in each bathroom (window cleaner, paper towels, toilet scrub brush, scouring brush and Soft Scrub with Bleach). Clorox wipes is also a handy thing to keep in there for the kids to use to wipe up their sprinkles when they tinkle.

Have you tried the Clorox Toilet Wand system?
http://www.clorox.com/products/overview.php?prod_id=ctw
It's not exactly cheap but it makes cleaning the toilets a breeze-- and no gagging!