Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Our Latest Adventure

As I've mentioned before, I am over a 'Keepers At Home' group at our church and this past Saturday we took them to Pigeon Forge, TN. to a place called 'Wonder Works'. What a neat place it is! If you ever have the chance to visit, I highly recommend it. Oh, and be sure to stay for the 'Hoot and Holler' dinner show too!



Here are a few pictures from our trip.



This was our group of girls. We also had four siblings (brothers), 9 moms, and 2 dads! Notice that the building is UPSIDE DOWN!



Girls @ WonderWorks



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Below are some pictures I took of some really cool art displays they had...



WonderWorks Art #2


WonderWorks Art #3





The two pictures above were displays hangning on the wall. Notice how they are in 3-D! Makes me want to jump right in!



WonderWorks Art #1





I just thought this one was really cool.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Notice in the next three pictues how the mess of twisted metal actually forms the shadows on the wall! Way too cool!



WonderWorks Art #4



WonderWorks Art #5



WonderWorks Art #6

No comments: